(PHP 4 >= 4.0.7, PHP 5)
fbsql_db_status — Get the status for a given database
说明int fbsql_db_status ( string $database_name [, resource $link_identifier ] )
Gets the current status of the specified database.
Returns an integer value with the current status. This can be one of the following constants:
- FALSE - The exec handler for the host was invalid. This error will occur when the link_identifier connects directly to a database by using a port number. FBExec can be available on the server but no connection has been made for it.
- FBSQL_UNKNOWN - The Status is unknown.
- FBSQL_STOPPED - The database is not running. Use fbsql_start_db() to start the database.
- FBSQL_STARTING - The database is starting.
- FBSQL_RUNNING - The database is running and can be used to perform SQL operations.
- FBSQL_STOPPING - The database is stopping.
- FBSQL_NOEXEC - FBExec is not running on the server and it is not possible to get the status of the database.