(PHP 4 >= 4.2.0)
aggregate_properties_by_list — Selective dynamic class properties aggregation to an object
说明void aggregate_properties_by_list ( object $object , string $class_name , array $properties_list [, bool $exclude = false ] )
Aggregates properties from a class to an existing object using a list of property names.
The properties whose names start with an underscore character (_), which are considered private to the aggregated class, are always excluded.
The optional parameter exclude is used to decide whether the list contains the names of class properties to include in the aggregation (i.e. exclude is FALSE), or to exclude from the aggregation (exclude is TRUE).
- aggregate() - Dynamic class and object aggregation of methods and properties
- aggregate_methods() - Dynamic class and object aggregation of methods
- aggregate_methods_by_list() - Selective dynamic class methods aggregation to an object
- aggregate_methods_by_regexp() - Selective class methods aggregation to an object using a regular expression
- aggregate_properties() - Dynamic aggregation of class properties to an object
- aggregate_properties_by_regexp() - Selective class properties aggregation to an object using a regular expression
- aggregate_info() - Gets aggregation information for a given object
- deaggregate() - Removes the aggregated methods and properties from an object