(PHP 4, PHP 5)
posix_times — Get process times
说明array posix_times ( void )
Gets information about the current CPU usage.
Returns a hash of strings with information about the current process CPU usage. The indices of the hash are:
- ticks - the number of clock ticks that have elapsed since reboot.
- utime - user time used by the current process.
- stime - system time used by the current process.
- cutime - user time used by current process and children.
- cstime - system time used by current process and children.
This function isn't reliable to use, it may return negative values for high times.
Example #1 Example use of posix_times() 以上例程的输出类似于：
$times = posix_times();
[ticks] => 25814410
[utime] => 1
[stime] => 1
[cutime] => 0
[cstime] => 0
Example #1 Example use of posix_times()