(PHP 5, PECL OCI8 >= 1.1.0)
oci_fetch_row — Returns the next row from a query as a numeric array
说明array oci_fetch_row ( resource $statement )
Returns a numerically indexed array containing the next result-set row of a query. Each array entry corresponds to a column of the row. This function is typically called in a loop until it returns FALSE, indicating no more rows exist.
Calling oci_fetch_row() is identical to calling oci_fetch_array() with OCI_NUM + OCI_RETURN_NULLS.
Returns a numerically indexed array. If there are no more rows in the statement then FALSE is returned.
See oci_fetch_array() for examples of fetching rows.
- oci_fetch() - Fetches the next row into result-buffer
- oci_fetch_all() - 获取结果数据的所有行到一个数组
- oci_fetch_array() - Returns the next row from a query as an associative or numeric array
- oci_fetch_assoc() - Returns the next row from a query as an associative array
- oci_fetch_object() - Returns the next row from a query as an object