(PHP 4, PHP 5)
getmxrr — Get MX records corresponding to a given Internet host name
说明bool getmxrr ( string $hostname , array &$mxhosts [, array &$weight ] )
Searches DNS for MX records corresponding to hostname.
The Internet host name.
A list of the MX records found is placed into the array mxhosts.
If the weight array is given, it will be filled with the weight information gathered.
Returns TRUE if any records are found; returns FALSE if no records were found or if an error occurred.
|5.3.0||This function is now available on Windows platforms.|
This function should not be used for the purposes of address verification. Only the mailexchangers found in DNS are returned, however, according to » RFC 2821 when no mail exchangers are listed, hostname itself should be used as the only mail exchanger with a priority of 0.
- checkdnsrr() - Check DNS records corresponding to a given Internet host name or IP address
- dns_get_record() - Fetch DNS Resource Records associated with a hostname
- gethostbyname() - Get the IPv4 address corresponding to a given Internet host name
- gethostbynamel() - Get a list of IPv4 addresses corresponding to a given Internet host name
- gethostbyaddr() - Get the Internet host name corresponding to a given IP address
- the named(8) manual page